Featured Post

Introduction

Hello and welcome to my blog! Here you will find some of my thoughts on Family Relations in our society today, but first a little bit...

Saturday, September 21, 2019

Introduction



Hello and welcome to my blog! Here you will find some of my thoughts on Family Relations in our society today, but first a little bit about myself. My name is Emily Snow and I am currently attending BYUI up in Rexburg, Idaho. I am majoring in interdisciplinary studies, with an emphasis in catering and event planning, and a minor in home and family studies. I love to cook/bake, sew, and crosstitch. I am very interested in how different interactions within different families, affect those families as well as the rest of society. I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts on this subject, and I also look forward to hearing yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment